1 CUP A DAY MELTS 1CM OF STOMACH FAT AWAY!
You could easily reduce 1 cm of your stomach fat per day with this very effective recipe. Before going on to the amazing weight loss recipe, we just want to show you why the ingredients included in this incredible recipe make this concoction so great.
A short overview of the effectiveness of the ingredients that are included:
- They are high in fiber, a fat-fighting nutrient which controls hunger, reduces cravings, and helps in digestion.
- High in vitamin C – allows the body to absorb more calcium and which is a mineral that has been recently shown to not only build stronger bones but to also prevent the storage of fat in the body.
- Controls the high blood pressure, prevents constipation, purifies the blood, and regulates blood sugar.
- Contains protein, energy, water, fiber, sugars and various minerals and vitamins.
- A great source of niacin, folate, riboflavin, vitamin C, and vitamin B6.
- It’s believed to have the ability to mobilize the stored fat, which might lead to gradual decrease in weight.
- Improves the digestion.
- It’s rich in vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamin B12, and phosphorus.
- Usually the roots of horse radish are used in regular diet, but its slightly piquant and very delicious if the young leaves are also included.
- It is often used as an addition to meals, especially to the fatty food because it helps in their digestion.
- Cleanses the organism, eliminates tiredness, boosts metabolism, and it’s highly recommended to diabetics.
- It instigates the progress and the procreation of the good bacteria in the bowels.
The fresh root of horse radish can be used during the entire year if it’s stored in the basement or temporarily buried under a wet soil. If you have bought a larger horse radish root, you could shred the needed amount, wrap the rest in aluminum foil, and simply put it in the fridge. You could also keep the freshness of shredded horse radish for entire 3 weeks if you mix it with a teaspoon of sugar and 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. The shredded horse radish will stay fresh for three weeks if it is stored in the refridgerator in tightly closed jar.
Please continue the article on next page