10 Best lower ab exercises
Are you planning to flaunt that flat tummy before your hit the beach this summer? Do you want to shed those pregnancy pounds and get back your slim waist? A sedentary life and the temptation of junk food makes it difficult to get that dream figure.
So, if turning fab from flab is high on your to-do list this year, this post will help you out! Here we talk about lower ab crunches that can work wonders to tone your tummy.
Would you like to know the top Lower Abs Workouts for women? Go ahead with your read!
1. Warming Up Abs:
- You need to lie on your back, bend your knees and place your feet on the floor.
- Breathe in and tuck the chin towards the chest.
- Then breathe out and curl the head, shoulder and neck off the surface.
- Lift your arms and then reach the feet.
- Now revert to the starting pose.
- Repeat it eight times.