25 Moves to Sculpt Your Lower Body
Looking to add some variety to your workout? Doing the same old moves every time you hit the gym can get boring. Plus, it’s important to keep things fresh in the fitness scene to keep pushing your body’s limits and to avoid plateauing. Check out the video above or the 25 lower body exercises below to keep your workouts versatile!
1. Mermaid Crunch: You can relive your childhood dreams of becoming a mermaid AND tone your thighs at the same time!
2. Saddlebag Sizzler: Saddlebags are one of the toughest problem areas to get rid of, but this move can help!
3. Butterfly Bridge: To get your legs and booty in tip-top shape, try the butterfly bridge!
4. Booty Rainbow: Target those glutes, hamstrings and quads all in one fluid movement!
5. Fire Hydrant: Channel your inner canine with the fire hydrant. It work your glutes and thighs!
6. Plié Squat Into Side Kick: Get back in that plié position! It’s time to work your quads, hamstrings and glutes.
7. Thigh Sweep: Use your resistance band with this one to really challenge your thighs!
8. Power Squat: Get ready to squat like you’ve never squatted before! You’ll power through the end with a jump straight into the air.
9. Frog Crunch on Stability Ball: It’s no wonder frogs are so flexible! Keep doing this move and you’ll be able to strike any yoga pose you want.
10. Stability Ball Leg Raises: Grab your stability ball and get to work! If you don’t already have one, now is the time to invest. They take your workout to a whole new level, and there are tons of stability ball workouts on our site.
11. Side Lunge with Lateral Lift: You’ll feel the burn in your quads, hamstrings, hip flexors and glutes with this move. Here’s how to do it!