7 Simple Workout Moves That Will Get You Sexy, Toned Arms In A Week
As toned arms never go out of style, you need to find a proper way to help you how to sculpt shapely, sexy, toned arms and will also target your shoulders and back. The workout for the arms should be created of a variety of exercises, which target all the different muscle fibres. The different ways you target your arms, the better shape you’ll achieve.
If you want to ditch the arm flab and sculpt yourself a pair of shapely, sexy arms make a combination of:
– Reducing fat (to reduce size and jiggle) and
– Toning arm muscles (to increase shape and firmness)
Following this special plan created by CosmoBody certified trainer Adam Rosante, you will be looking svelte in no time.
For this workout, you need a pair of dumbbells (begin with five pounders), and perform all of these moves back-to-back for 12 reps with 10-20 seconds of rest, and put everything in your seven-day schedule.
For the cardio portion,
– On days two, four, and six, you should jump rope, and alternate between a moderate “jog” pace and a fast “sprint” pace.
– Start with a jog for three minutes, pick up the pace to a sprint for 30 seconds, then slow back down to a jog for a minute.
– Alternating between 30 seconds of sprints and 60 seconds of jogs complete the time of the 10 minutes.
The seventh day is a rest day.
1.Dumbbell Push Press (GIF)
– Begin with slight bend in your knee, the dumbbells at your shoulders and elbows at a 90-degree angle
– Straightening your knees, push the dumbbells directly above your head, keeping elbows close to your ears, and then bringing your arms back to the starting position. That completes one rep.