8 SIMPLE EXERCISES TO REDUCE FAT BETWEEN THIGHS
A common trouble spot on your Fat Between Thighs muscles can be difficult to target and slim down through standard exercises. While you can target your Fat Between Thighs muscles through exercise, how much you can change your thigh size depends on a range of other factors, including diet and genetics; your thighs may simply be larger because you inherited them. You also cannot spot reduce any one area. In order to lose weight in your thighs, you need to lose weight overall, although Fat Between Thighs exercises can tone your muscles, giving your legs a firmer appearance.
Your inner thighs help to stabilize your hips when you move or walk, helping you balance your lower body. If you lead a sedentary life or work at a desk job, your inner thighs can quickly become flabby.
1. Scissor Legs Plank:
This is a great exercise for working a lot of different muscle groups, like your core, arms, glutes and chest. While giving the inner-thighs a particularly tough workout.
How to Do:
- You need a smooth surface and a couple of towels for this exercise.
- Begin by assuming the plank position, and put a folded towel under each foot.
- Keeping your upper body stable, slide your feet outwards as far as you can comfortably slide.
- Then return to the starting position by using your inner-thigh muscles to bring your legs back together.
- It’s a lot harder than it sounds, but really punishes those thigh muscles. 2-3 sets of 15 reps will really test your conditioning.
2. Side and Cross-Over Lunges
This exercise will help you to tone your inner thighs as it hits them from different directions.
Please continue the article on next page