“I can’t lose weight because my hormones are out of whack.”
Women who suffer from depression, fatty liver, high cholesterol level, pre-diabetes and gall bladder problems may struggle to lose weight and stay healthy.
Unexplained weight gain has been linked to hormonal imbalances. As women grow older, they are more likely to experience this problem.
Why Hormones Need to be Reset
Each hormone in our bodies is like a key which needs to turn a lock to be able to do its work. The “locks” are actually receptor sites. Various inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why some hormones may become ineffective.
Some hidden reasons why receptor sites may be ineffective include:
- “grain drain” from wheat, rye, barley, and corn-based products, usually genetically modified, compounding the problem
- constant exposure to xenoestrogens, substances which mimic estrogen, in our diet, environment, and our personal care products
- meat, dairy and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
- sugar, alcohol and caffeine intake
- high fructose intake, from high fructose corn syrup and even from natural foods like unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes
- stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
Give Yourself a Personal Hormone Tune-Up
Making a few simple changes in your daily routine can really help maintain hormonal balance, allowing you to take charge of your weight and health.
Read on to learn about important hormones in women’s bodies that must be balanced to be healthy and feel well.
Estrogen is an especially important hormone. When it is not balanced with the related hormone progesterone, this imbalance can cause water retention, memory loss, and migraine headaches. An hormonal imbalance may also cause fat accumulation around the hips and thighs. Finally, it can accelerate the aging process.
Tune-Up Tricks For Clean Estrogen Receptors