MIX HONEY AND ASPIRIN AND KEEP ON THE FACE FOR 10 MINUTES: AFTER 3 HOURS TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR: MIRACLE!
Facial skin problems can occur at any age and affect a wide variety of different people. Acne, age spots, freckles, large pores, and wrinkles are the most common but there are other facial conditions that can be bothersome.
The cosmetic industry has developed thousands of beauty products to make our skin look better and prevent premature aging. While some of these products are expensive, there are also more affordable alternatives out there. Salicylic acid is a common ingredient in commercial acne treatment formulations and skin peels.
It may help to break down the sebum plugs commonly known as blackheads and to prevent new blemishes from forming by drying oil in the pores. Plain aspirin contains salicylates, making it an effective home remedy for acne breakouts. This homemade, inexpensive mask will turn your problematic skin into beautiful, shiny, and healthy.
The only thing you need to pay attention to is the origin of the honey you use. It needs to be organic to give you the most benefits.
- 4 aspirin tablets
- 2 (50 g) tablespoons of organic honey
- 1 (10 ml) tablespoon of water
HOW TO PREPARE
- Crush the tablets into a fine powder and place it into a glass bowl.
- There you should add a couple of drops of water and stir.
- Next, add the honey and stir once again.
- Apply the mask on a clean face, let it act for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with a bit of rubbing.
- Use the mask 2-3 times a week, and later on use it once a week.
The results are visible only after 10 days. You will have you face skin restored and healthy like never before. It will be nourished and a good look at the same time. Any pores and acres will be gone. Just be patient and use the mask as explained.