The 10 Best Exercises for Weight Loss
Everybody knows that the physical activities (exercises) are essential for overall health. It becomes even more important when you’re trying to lose extra weight.
To be clear where to start, you need some knowledge about a specific workout and some real advice. Our recommendation is to try these 10 best exercises for weight loss that target your multiple muscles, burn down calories and boost your metabolism.
Follow the instructions and videos bellow.
Among the many variations of the lunges, the plain Jane forward lunge is still very effective for losing weight, because it works multiple muscles at once (quads, glutes and hamstrings). You can do it anywhere and without any equipment.
– Starting position – standing tall with feet hip-width apart, hands on your hips (or hold weights), and take a step forward with your right leg.
– Lowering your body until your front leg and back leg form a 90-degree angle, keep your spine tall,
– Hold this position and bring your right leg to start.
– Do the same on another side by stepping forward with your left leg.
– Repeat 10 times on each side.
– Perform a total of 3 sets.
Burpees This is a perfect exercise for your chest, core and legs simultaneously. You can feel the burn of calories and build lots of lean muscle.
– Starting position – Stand with your arms at your sides and feet shoulder-width apart and. Lowering into a squat, bend your knees and push your hips back.
– Placing your hands on the floor, in front of you, shift your weight to them. Jumping back softly, land on your feet in the plank position.
– Jumping your feet forward, land just outside of your hands. Jump explosively into the air, reaching your hands up
– Immediately lower back into a squat and repeat.
– Repeat 8 to 12 times.
– Complete 3 sets.
Please continue the article on next page