It is believed that Himalayan salt is the oldest, purest, and the most uncontaminated salts in the world. It supplies your body with various essential minerals.
Try adding it to your bath. It is a real energy booster! It contains minerals and salts that will be absorbed by your skin.
Health Benefits of Salt Bath
- Eliminates toxins through the skin
- Reduces acidity and helps balance the pH levels in the body
- Relieves pre-menstruation symptoms (cramps, migraines, bloating)
- Increases blood circulation
- Improves respiratory health
- Soothes sunburn and insect bites
- Relives arthritic joint pains and muscle cramps
- Improves sleep, relaxes muscles and reduces stress
- Purifies, cleanses, and nourishes your body with essential minerals
- Accelerates healing of swelling, bruising, small cuts, strained or torn muscles and ligaments.
- Due to its potent antiseptic properties, it can treat skin conditions like acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, and dry skin.
How to use this super detox salt bath?
According to Dr David Jockers, the amount of the salt depends on the weight of the person. The following amounts should be used for a standard size bathtub. It holds 25-30 gallons of water.
Epsom salt measurements:
- Children under 60 lbs: ½ cup
- Individuals between 60-100 lbs: 1 cup
- Individuals between 100-150 lbs: 1½ cups
- Individuals between 150-200 lbs: 2 cups
- For every 50 lb more—add an additional ½ cup of salts
If this is the first time you are doing this, it is recommended to start only with Epsom salt. Then, you can add Himalayan salt.
Please continue the article on next page